Guide-interpreter Business Law in Japan
A National Licensed Tour Guide
A professional tour guide for overseas customers must obtain a national license issued by a prefectural government. A national license is issued to a person who has passed the guide-interpreter examination given by Ministry of Land, Transportation and Tourism.
Some unlicensed guides are operating escort tour guides, which are illegal under the law. It is recommenable that overseas tourists shy away such services. Guide-Interpreter Business Law is posted on the government web site: Japan Tourism Agency.
About Tour Guide
Name: Takashi Murakami
Government Certification Number: E-0030 Ishikawa
A member of JGA (Japan Guide Association) since 1990
Free Entry No Reservation Kanazawa Tour Guide
Tak-san's Tour